- March 9th, 2017
6:00 am - 7:00 am
One Hour Class on Financing Contingency (No CE)
Have you ever wondered:
1. What makes the Financing Contingency different than the Home Inspection and HOA Contingencies?
2. What is Specified Financing?
3. What is Alternative Financing and can a Buyer substitute Alternative Financing for Specified Financing?
4. What obligations does a Buyer have, if any, to ensure he can utilize the Financing Contingency?
5. What happens if the Buyer’s loan is not ready on the Settlement Date, but the Financing Contingency is still in place?
Please join me on Thursday, March 9th at 11 a.m. to learn the answers to these and many other questions!
Knowing the contract is one of the key differences between a good agent, and a great agent.
Thursday, March 9th at 11 a.m.
8315 Lee Highway, Suite 300
Fairfax, VA 22031
This class is open to all agents!
RSPV to Joanna Silva at JoannaS@championtitle.com